The intimate Oriente Rooms are awash with nude and cocoa tones, with large canopy beds facing wide, sliding glass doors and the Licancabur Volcano views which lie beyond. Step outside onto your own private terrace and take in Atacama’s most famous peak, breathtaking by both day and night. Meanwhile, sleek, en suite bathrooms are clad in cool slate and frosted glass; you can even choose between interconnecting indoor and outdoor showers.Book now
Safe deposit box
- Lodging, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, wine and house liquors).
- Premium wines and spirits are available at an additional cost.
- Daily: Two half-day or one full-day guided excursions, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities, swimming pools, sauna and jacuzzi (massages, therapies and treatments at additional cost).
- Transfers at established times, in shared vehicles. Private transfers or outside our established schedules are available at an additional cost.
- Rates valid for reservations of up to 4 rooms per night. Reservations of 5 rooms or more are considered a group and special conditions apply.
- Rates are per room, per night.
- We admit children from 10 years old onwards.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights.