Capturing the same spellbinding views of the Licancabur Volcano as the Oriente, the Poniente Rooms promise more space and special, subtle touches. The rooms invite guests to luxuriate under star-studded skies in Tierra’s signature outdoor showers. The Poniente Rooms also include deep-soak bathtubs in the en suites for extra indulgence. The ambience within Poniente rooms is light and airy, with neutral tones creating a tranquil space for rest and relaxation. Enjoy the private terrace, looking out towards the Cordillera de Sal and over Tierra’s gardens and solar plant fields.Book now
Safe deposit box
Nightly rate inclusions
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, house wines and spirits).
- Premium wines and spirits are available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and steam rooms, Jacuzzis (massages, therapies and spa treatments are paid locally).
- Scheduled airport transfers in shared vehicles. Private transfers or transfers outside of scheduled times are available for an additional cost.
- Rates are valid for bookings of up to 4 rooms per night. Bookings of 5 rooms or more is defined as a group; special conditions will apply.
- Rates are per room per night.
- Extra person rate applies when sharing a room with other guests, on a rollaway bed. *Maximum 1 additional person or child in a Superior room.
- We welcome children of 10 years or older
- 2 nights minimum length of stay.
- Up to 1 extra bed available in Poniente rooms only.